The children of our school like their uniform and wear it with pride. We believe firmly in school uniform because:
- It is smart and distinctive
- It encourages a positive view of the school and improves the child’s attitude and hence their performance in the classroom
- It prevents competition between children in what they wear (and it works out cheaper in the long run)
- It encourages a sense of belonging to the school
It stops arguments in the morning about what the child is going to wear
|White shirt or polo shirt with a collar|
|Royal blue ‘V’ neck pullover, fleece or cardigan|
|Grey trousers, shorts or skirt|
|Plain black shoes (no heels)|
It is important that children have separate P.E kit to change into. This should be available in school at all times, for P.E activities, and stored in a drawstring bag.
This kit should include:
- White T Shirt or polo shirt.
- Blue shorts
- Black plimsolls (for indoor PE)
- Trainers (for outdoor PE )
- Football boots (for after school clubs)
During colder weather:
- blue jog suit:- sweatshirt and jog bottom (optional).
- All items of clothings must be clearly marked with your child's name.
- No jewellery, including earrings should be worn to school as there potentially dangerous to all children.
- Studs for pierced ears may be worn but these should be removed for swimming and PE.