Learning mentors within Roskear aim to provide support to all children and their families.
A safe environment where individuals are able to share any concerns which may prevent them from achieving their goals and dreams.
Obstacles to learning:
- New Beginnings / Changes
- Confidences / Self-Esteem
- Family Circumstances
- Social / Emotional Aspects
Transition individuals are able to share any concerns which may prevent them from achieving their goals and dreams. Learning becomes achievable by managing these obstacles!
Learning Mentors support:
- In group work sessions
- Parents / Carers
- Interaction with peers
Learning Mentors are also involved in:
- Liaising with outside agencies
- Breakfast / lunchtime clubs
- All aspects within the learning environment
For any help or information please ask at Reception to see or contact:
- Mrs S Eva - KS1 Learning Mentor
- Mrs J Squire - KS2 Learning Mentor