The ICT world that we live in is changing at a rapid pace with more and more devices being connected to the Internet whether they be laptops, phones, games consoles or even watches! As a result of this it is imperative that we are all aware of the implications this has to our safety on-line. To help combat this we have developed the information and policies you can find in this section of the website.
If you have anything you should think be added to this information then please contact us here.
- ICT Vision - our school's current ICT vision with our aims for the upcoming year.
- Acceptable Usage Rules - an overview of the current rules which apply to our pupils.
- Safer Internet Day 2015 - examples of all the activities carried out in the school during Safer Internet Week.
- Safer Internet Day 2014 - images of the great SMART posters created by the children for Safer Internet Day.
- Parent Guides - some guides that may help Parents with common E-Safety issues e.g. setting YouTube safety mode.
- Threatsaurus - explanations of common / confusing computing terms
- Useful Links - a list of links to useful websites / videos and resources for everyone to look at.